New Yorker Boiler Reviews – New Yorker Residential Heating Boilers offers a variety of boilers for home heating. The New Yorker Company, based in Hatfield, Pennsylvania, offers gas and oil fired boilers and some coal and wood additives for individual boilers. Because of their performance, the New York hot water boilers are ideal for use in residential areas. The New York hot water boilers range in efficiency from 80% AFUE to 87.6% AFUE* (according to the New York yield figures on the company’s website).
New York Boiler Reviews | Consumer Reviews – Characteristics
Different characteristics of some hot water boilers in New York:
- Cast iron or steel heat exchanger, available for some New York hot water boilers
- Limited lifetime warranty on New York City water heat exchangers.
- The models can be equipped with indirect domestic hot water heating.
- some New York hot water boiler models come with an automatic bleed valve.
- Some hot water boilers in New York City use brand-protected controls.
- The New York hot water boiler cabinets are powder coated and insulated to reduce heat loss.
- Continuous monitoring or electronic ignition systems are available.
New Yorker produces good old cast iron boilers for residential oil and gas heating, including hot water for showers, dishwasher and other domestic hot water sources.
New York Boiler Reviews | Consumer Reviews – New York
New York City is a subsidiary of Burnham Holdings, the parent company of Burnham Hydronics, a manufacturer of Burnham boilers.
For more information about the New Yorker, the latest models and performance, visit the New Yorker website.
* For all performance evaluations, please refer to the database on the AHRI website for the manufacturer’s certification of a specific appliance with a model number. The AHRI is a certification and testing body responsible for evaluating performance in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning sector.new yorker boiler warranty,oil fired boiler reviews
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.