.Bosch recently acquired a company that manufactures ground source heat pumps for Florida. The new name is Bosch geothermal heat pumps. Following the renaming of the Florida heat pumps, we can now focus on the functions Bosch now offers for geothermal heat pumps. Bosch therefore still uses the name Florida Heat Pump, but this is only used for the commercial ground heating market. Bosch geothermal heat pumps are available for private and commercial applications. Bosch offers dimensions from 2 to 6 tons for residential complexes. Finally, these units are available in vertical, horizontal and countercurrent versions and in separate system configurations. The different characteristics of the selected geothermal heat pump systems from Bosch are as follows
Reviews Bosch ground source heat pumps – Features
- Selected Bosch ground source heat pump systems are equipped with variable speed ECM electric motors for greater efficiency and control.
- Choose geothermal heat pumps from Bosch with the Energy Star label.
- Bosch is ISO 9001:2000 certified, which means that Bosch is well-managed and believes in the quality of its products.
- Cold protection for low and high pressure
- Anti-short cycle delay protects the compressor
- Bosch geothermal heat pump systems provide cooling for the production of domestic hot water.
- Bosch geothermal systems use two-stage scroll compressors.
- A 10-year warranty on replacement parts and a limited function warranty on certain products is an excellent warranty.
Upper EEA (at full load)
Bosch Ground source heat pump test reports – Earth energy products
Bosch offers a complete range of ground source heat pumps and accessories. This applies to both the commercial and the private HVAC market. Your geothermal heat pumps are also available in different configurations and capacities, depending on your needs and performance requirements. When a manufacturer offers a warranty on spare parts and labour for its equipment, it really means that it guarantees the quality of its products. Bosch offers this option for certain models. Finally, a general description of Bosch’s core range:
- Monoblock geothermal pump systems where all components are in the same cabinet. This includes the fan, evaporator, capacitor and all controls of the unit. Simply connect water from a well or a hinge system and provide it with electricity. Then you’re ready to go. With the exception of the sewerage system. So don’t forget the pipe.
- Split geothermal heat pump system in which the condenser is removed from the air handling unit.
- Finally, there are geothermal hydraulic systems for radiators, swimming pool heaters and other applications that need or have hot water.
Robert Bosch founded the precision mechanics and electrical engineering workshop in Stuttgart, Germany, 130 years ago. The first products include ignition devices, spark plugs for internal combustion engines and many other electrical and mechanical vehicle components. Bosch bought the manufacturer of gas stoves and hot water systems in 1932 and the first Bosch refrigerator in 1933. Today, Bosch GmbH manufactures many different products for the automotive, marine, and HVAC industries.
Bosch Ground source heat pump previews – Old FloridaHeat pumps
bosch geothermal heat pumps for sale,bosch inverter heat pump problems
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.